From the sales offer to the final deliveryA turn key project is carried out in close collaboration with the customer’s technical team. It necessarily consists in the following phases:
- the writting of the Project Quality Plan,
- the start-up meeting with the customer,
- the writting of the follow-up documents,
- the project management
- the final validation with the customer.
The Project Quality PlanIt describes the responsibilities and resources implemented by Philog and / or by the customer and particularly sets:
- the organization and conduct of the project,
- the software validation procedures: the organization and conduct of the final validation, the failures management.
The project status is treated during weekly meetings with various managers of Philog.
The different phases of the V cycle- needs analysis and feasibility,
- software specification, detailed design,
- coding, unit testing, integration testing, validation tests and final validation,
- hardware and software means,
- the organisation of the teams, and the scheduling of progress meetings.
After the deliveryOnce the application validated and delivered to the customer, the turn key project continues at Philog and consists of the following phases:
- actions carried out during the warranty phase such as configuration management and change management,
- the project assessment with the customer,
- the internal project assessment,
- Classification and archiving at the end of the project.
Philog : a practical training
- Based on its experiences in many areas of the information technology industry, Philog provides training courses tailored to meet the specific requirements of its customers.
Philog : an approved training center
- Philog is empowered to provide training as part of continuing education (Registered under #11750568175. This registration does not imply any approval from the French state).
Philog proposes two different types of training courses:- technical trainings composed of theoritical parts completed with practical exercices,
- transfer of skills, following standard projects.
How do these trainings take place?
These training courses held in our customers’ premises.
They are delivered by our Project Managers in order to meet the specific needs our our customers and to solve the problems encountered by its technical teams.
The services provided by Philog consist in:- accompanying project to strengthen the technical teams of its customers,
- offering an expertise related to a specific technology,
- auditing software or projects,
- writting the draft specifications, the specifications, the validation plan ...,
- defining the software architecture,
The follow-up of technical assistance missions (SMAT)Each technical assistance mission is the subject of a regular follow-up that enables to ensure it meets the requirements of the customer without any particcular problem for the engineer as well as for the customer.
Any difference is immediately treated and an correction or an improvement is carried out as soon as possible.
1st phase of the technical assistance mission follow-up (SMAT)A first part is ensured by the Sales Officer dedicated to the mission, within the first month from the start of the mission in order to check that there is no difference between the description of the mission and the mission that is really carried out by the engineer.
2nd phase of the technical assistance mission follow-up (SMAT)It is ensured by the Sales Officer according to a periodicity that is defined with the customer (generally every two months). The Sales Officer meets the customer then the engineer, in order to give an update on the mission, assess the degree of the satisfaction of both parts, define the possible end date of the mission and plan possible other missions.
Maintenance in operation conditionPhilog ensures, after its own turnkey development projects, their maintenance within a curative and improving framework.
Keeping of skills
- Philog ensures the transmission of knowledge to engineers responsible for software maintenance.
- Thus, Philog keeps skills, for example, on "old" software:
- Protocols: VIP BULL, X.25, ISO Transport and session…
- OS: VrtX, OS / 2, DOS, RMX,
- Environment and development tools
Platforms and follow-up of anomalies
- Philog keeps in working condition complete chains:
- enabling the generation software for the target environment,
- Tests and tools to play scenarios,
- Analysis tools.
- Philog has set up a system for tracing versions, anomalies and improvements that can be accessed in real time by maintenance engineers.
- Philog guarantees its customers reactivity and a period of corrections, both specified by a written contract.
- Philog’s maintenance service is available by phone and e-mail during office hours, from Monday to Friday.